Brighton’s Ultimate Trophy Investment
Fitzroys in conjunction with Aston Commercial are delighted to offer 71–73 Church Street and 36 Carpenter Street, Brighton for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30th March at 3pm.
This iconic property represents one of the largest land holdings along this blue chip, highly sought-after shopping strip. Securely leased to 5 impressive, high-end tenants, this significant freehold offers investors with a once in a generation opportunity.
The key attributes include:
- Generously proportioned site of 933sqm*
- Priceless dual frontage of 20.12m to Church Street and 46.35m to Carpenter Street
- Located in the absolute prime trading section of Melbourne’s Number 1 Shopping Strip with a long history of virtually zero vacancy rates
- Immediately surrounded by a host of National retailers including Mecca, Witchery, Seed, Sportscraft, Husk, Scanlan & Theodore, Country Road, Kookai along with all major Banks , Coles and Woolworths supermarkets and an array of popular eateries.
- Beautifully maintained 3 level building with a lettable of 983sqm*
- 100% leased to 5 tenants including 3 major retailers in Nike, Laurent and Ecco Shoes plus 2 separate office tenancies with entry from Carpenter Street.
- Immaculate tenant fit-outs throughout
- Returning a combined rental of $705,866 per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Rear onsite parking for 9 vehicles
- Extensive public car parking adjoining the rear of the property
- Well supported by world class education providers including Brighton Grammar, Haileybury, Firbank and St Leonards
- Metres from bus services and Middle Brighton Railway Station
For further information contact:
Fitzroys – Chris Kombi or Mark Talbot
Aston Commercial - Jeremy Gruzewski or Liam Rafferty