Dominant Landmark Freehold With Outstanding Potential
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 146-154 Elgin Street, Carlton for sale By Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30th March at 2pm.
Known as the “Carlton Post Office” building for over 100 years, this iconic, highly versatile freehold is located moments from Lygon street, University of Melbourne and an array of retail and lifestyle amenity.
Key attributes of the offering include:
- Well-proportioned site of 656sqm*
- Commanding 20.1* metre frontage with 3 separate access points from Elgin Street
- Includes onsite parking with rear access from both Steinberg Lane and Aplin Place
- Grand 2 level building offered with vacant possession
- Versatile offering suited to a range of uses including office, retail and hospitality (stca)
- Exciting opportunity to value add, repurpose or occupy (stca)
- Located within Carlton’s acclaimed retail, hospitality and lifestyle precinct with Lygon Street, Rathdowne Village, Carlton Gardens and Melbourne Museum all nearby
- Close proximity to major education and health providers including University of Melbourne, RMIT, Royal Melbourne Hospital and St Vincent’s Hospital
- In proximity to tram and bus services to and from the CBD
- Within favourable Commercial 1 zone
- Low site coverage at rear provides potential for further development of the property (STPA)
- A genuinely rare opportunity – second time offered in 140 years!
For more information contact Chris Kombi or Ervin Niyaz