Affordable Armadale Freehold
Fitzroys is pleased to offer 720 High Street, Armadale for sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 6th April at 1pm on-site.
Key attributes of the offering include:
- Rare affordable High Street opportunity
- Well-presented double storey building with rear access and onsite parking
- Returning $57,175 per annum* plus outgoings and GST
- 5 year lease (expiring January 2025) to Douglas Stewart Fine Books
- Favourable lease structure with no further terms
- Flexible opportunity to occupy or value add (stca) in future or renegotiate new lease with tenant
- Commercial 1 zone
- Strategically located in a high performing, low vacancy lifestyle and retail precinct home to an array of established traders and eateries including Snap Fitness, IGA, Bob Jane, Royal Doultan, Orrong Hotel and Morning Market
- High Street benefits from strong fundamental demographics servicing Armadale as well as surrounding suburbs such as Toorak, South Yarra, Prahran and Malvern, with the median house price in Armadale is $2,520,000**
- Excellent public transport facilities nearby including trams along High Street and Toorak Railway Station (450m* to the North)
- Armadale’s population is undergoing significant growth with several medium and high density residential projects in different stages of planning, construction and completion nearby.
Please contact Chris Kombi or Lewis Waddell for more information.
**Source REA Group