SOLD BEFORE AUCTION - Brilliant Corner Freehold You Can Bank On
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 980 Main Road, Eltham for sale By Public Auction on Thursday 7th April at 12pm.
The property is prominently positioned on the corner of Main Road and Pryor Street within the retail core of the Eltham Town Centre, surrounded by banks, national and international retailers including strong performing Woolworths, Coles, Dan Murphy and Aldi Supermarket, public transport and excellent public car parking amenity.
Key attributes of the offering include:
- Substantial double storey building of 505sqm* with dual street access
- Commanding corner position with a combined frontage of over 32 meters to Main Road and Pryor Street
- Generous land area of 264sqm*
- Fully leased to 3 quality tenants
- Underpinned by brand new 3 x 3 x 3 year lease to ASX listed Commonwealth Bank (CBA)
- The CBA has fully renovated its premises to suit their new open plan format
- The first floor is leased to established tenants KX Pilates and Play Therapy
- Total rental return of $206,467* per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Affluent Melbourne metro location, 20km* north-east of the CBD
- Strategically situated within Eltham’s favourable Activity Centre Zone
- Future value add / re development potential (stca)
- Centrally located within the epicentre of this dynamic retail, lifestyle and commercial precinct and directly opposite the Eltham train station, bus services and public car parking amenity.
For further information please contact Chris Kombi or Ervin Niyaz.