Blue Ribbon Brighton Corner Freehold
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this superior freehold opportunity located on the bustling corner of Bay Street and Warleigh Grove in the highly sought-after Bayside suburb of Brighton.
This prominent corner freehold offers investors, owner occupiers and value add buyers an excellent opportunity to acquire a generational property with the flexibility to continue with the current tenancy, re-position the asset, occupy the site or further redevelop into a multiple level offering (stca).
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Prime Corner Site of 408sqm* with rear access entered from Warleigh Grove.
- Extensive frontage of 12.19* metres to Bay Street and 33.52 metres to Warleigh Grove.
- Leased to long standing tenant – Brighton Carpets – (25 plus years).
- Current Rent of $93,067 per annum plus outs and GST with exceptional rental growth potential.
- Highly flexible Commercial 1 zoning with a Design and Development Overlay (DD - 0010) – promoting a preferred building height of 3 levels (STCA).
- Surrounded by a plethora of multi – level apartment sites constructed, in construction and in planning stage.
- Bay Street features an excellent mix of national and popular local traders including Flight Centre, Chemist Warehouse, Subway, Aus Post, Coles, Mr & Mrs P, Rock Salt, Aspirations, Cloud 9, Hotel Brighton and more.
- Benefiting from high levels of foot traffic along Bay Street with the North Brighton Station adjacent.
311 Bay Street, Corner Warleigh Grove, Brighton presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime Brighton corner freehold located in one of Melbourne’s most established shopping precincts.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION FRIDAY 13TH MAY AT 1PM