Back to property search
Versatile Armadale Freehold In Absolute Prime Position
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 1082 High Street, Armadale for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 9 June at 12pm on site.
- Located within the absolute heart of one of Melbourne’s strongest performing retail strips with consistently low vacancy rates
- Well-proportioned site of 198sqm*
- Secondary frontage to rear public car park
- Two storey building of 150sqm* plus rear warehouse and onsite parking
- Short term lease to Veronica George Gallery
- Surrounded by a host of high-end retailers including Scanlon Theodore, Sportscraft, Zimmermann, Aesop, Mecca Cosmetics, Decujba, Seed, Gorman, to name a few
- Next to Woolworths and close to several notable cafes and restaurants
- Tram stop at doorstep and a short walk to Armadale train station
- High Street services an exclusive catchment of Melbourne's most prestigious suburbs including Toorak, South Yarra, Armadale, Malvern and Prahran
- This highly versatile property is suited to investors, owner occupiers and developers (stca).
For further information or an inspection, contact Chris Kombi or Lewis Waddell.