Quality Investment With New 5 Year Lease
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 52 Alfrieda Street, St Albans for sale as part of its “Melbourne Retail Portfolio Auction” on Thursday 23rd June at Leonda By The Yarra, Hawthorn at 11am.
- Land area of 217sqm with an extensive frontage to Alfrieda Street of 6.09 metres
- Single level building with large rear yard
- Leased to long standing tenant Xuan Xinh – 14 plus years*
- Rent: $67,921* per annum plus outgoings and GST from November 2022
- Recently renewed 5 + 5 Year lease from November 2022
- 5% Annual Rent Increases
- Onsite parking entered from McIvor Road
- Exceptional public car parking nearby with the re-vitalised St Albans Train Station and Bus interchange a short walk away. -Surrounded by an excellent mixture of local traders and National Tenants including ANZ Bank, Westpac Bank, KFL Supermarket, CBA, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and more.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION AT LEONDA, HAWTHORN, THURSDAY 23RD JUNE COMMENCING 11.00AM