Impressive Retail Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 64 Alfrieda Street, St Albans for sale as part of its “Melbourne Retail Portfolio Auction” on Thursday 23rd June at Leonda By The Yarra, Hawthorn at 11am.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Land Area: 217sqm* with an extensive frontage to Alfrieda Street of over 6 metres
- Strategic building forming part of Quang Vinh Restaurant
- Leased to long standing tenant over 14 years
- Returning $55,721 per annum plus outgoings and GST .
- 5 + 5 year lease from June 2021
- Fixed annual rental Increases throughout the term
- Excellent public car parking nearby with the re-vitalised St Albans Train Station and Bus Interchange a short walk away.
- Surrounded by an excellent mixture of local traders and National Tenants including ANZ Bank, Westpac Bank, KFL Supermarket, CBA, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and more.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION AT LEONDA, HAWTHORN, THURSDAY 23RD JUNE COMMENCING 11.00AM