Commanding Corner With Endless Potential
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 291 Maribyrnong Road, Ascot Vale for sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 22nd June at 2.30pm on site.
Key attributes include:
- First time offered in 35 years
- High profile location on the corner of Maribyrnong Road and Walter Street
- Dual street frontage of over 65 metres
- Generous landholding of 812sqm*
- Versatile building of 600sqm* comprising three shop fronts and part two storey retail / warehouse area with rear roller door access
- On site car parking at rear
- Short term lease in place with holding income
- Located 7kms* north-west of Melbourne’s CBD with excellent connectivity to surrounding suburbs through Maribyrnong and Epsom Roads and Waverley Street
- Excellent public transport and public car parking options nearby
- Close proximity to a number of attractions including Melbourne Showgrounds, Flemington Racecourse, Highpoint Shopping Centre, The Boathouse, Riverside Golf and Sports Centre, parklands and a variety of lifestyle and recreational amenity
- Within favourable Commercial 1 Zone
- Outstanding scope for a multitude of alternative outcomes for owner occupiers, investors and developers (stca)
291 Maribyrnong Road, Ascot Vale presents an exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire a site of this size and nature, prominently positioned within a tightly held and highly sought after inner city precinct, surrounded by every possible amenity.
For further details or an inspection, please contact Chris Kombi or Ervin Niyaz.