Prominent Freehold Investment With Renewed Leases – The Complete Package!
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this substantial freehold investment located only 60 metres from Melbourne’s Number 1 shopping strip - Church Street, Brighton via on-site Auction Thursday 15th September at 1pm.
This generational opportunity provides investors with the rare chance to acquire a prominent freehold investment with the benefit of renewed leases to high quality established Tenants.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Exceptional land area of 589sqm* with unique side road access entered from Carpenter Street.
- Strategically located close to Melbourne’s Number 1 shopping strip with extensive frontage of 15 metres and potential for activation of the rear boundary to a large public car park.
- 100% fully leased to long standing quality Tenants including Dorevitch Pathology, Brighton Smiles and Buxton Real Estate.
- Immaculately presented 2 level building of 504sqm*
- Total rent $257,833* per annum plus outgoings and GST.
- Renewed Leases with options through to October 2033 providing a strong income stream.
- Zoned Commercial 1 plus highly flexible Design and Development Overlay (DD – 011) providing a magnitude of future re-development outcomes.
- Rear onsite parking for 10 cars at grade.
- Proximity to many leading retailers along Church Street including Scanlon and Theodore, Country Road, Husk, Kookai, Sportscraft, Nike, Mecca, Saba, Flannel, major banks, Woolworths, Coles, The Pantry and more.
- Abundance of public car parking available and underpinned by excellent transport services, first class education facilities and a strong local demographic.
28 Carpenter Street Brighton presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire sought-after freehold investment offered for the first time in 45 years and providing the successful purchaser a trophy investment close to a premier shopping strip known for its long history of low vacancies and strong rental growth.