Premium Village Freehold Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 184 High Street, Ashburton for sale by Public Auction on Friday 16th September at 1pm on-site.
Key attributes of the offering include:
- Well-presented double storey building of 160sqm* with rear access and on-site car park
- Freehold land of 180sqm*
- Recently renewed Lease to longstanding Tenant AB Party & Gifts
- Returning $66,000* per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Abundance of free public car parking available nearby including directly behind the property
- In close proximity to an array of established traders and eateries including Top Shelf Fruits, The Corner Deli, IGA, Bakers Delight, Spudbar, Chicken Central and F45
- Future value-add opportunities (stpa)*
- The High Street village retail precinct services an affluent catchment of Melbourne’s highly sought after suburbs Glen Iris, Malvern East and Camberwell with the median house price in Ashburton of $2,220,000**
- Rapidly growing catchment with a number of medium and high density apartment projects in proximity in different stages of planning and construction
- Excellent public transport amenity nearby including Ashburton Train Station within 350m*
Please contact Lewis Waddell or Chris James for more information or an inspection.