High Profile Freehold With New 7 year Lease
Fitzroys is delighted to offer an immaculately presented retail investment located at 1228 Burwood Highway, Upper Ferntree Gully for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 20th October at 1pm on site.
The key attributes of this offering include:
- Secure corner freehold investment in highly exposed main road location
- Generous landholding of 249sqm* plus rear access off Rose Street
- Extensive corner frontage of 47 metres*
- New 7 x 7 x 7 year lease from 1st September 2022
- Leased to popular tenant trading as Augustus Gelatery (25 stores)
- Returning $60,000* per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Fully refurbished building of 140sqm* with rear courtyard
- Centrally positioned within well supported retail and hospitality precinct
- Opposite Upper Ferntree Gully Train Station
- Convenient access to major arterial roads providing excellent connectivity to nearby suburbs and Melbourne’s CBD
- Surrounded by numerous recognised local traders including Wok’d, Baker’s Delight, Aus Post, Royal Hotel, Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates, Café Brewd, Quarry Bakehouse and Maxi Foods.
- Affordable corner investment opportunity leased to established tenant in surging local catchment
For further details please contact Chris Kombi or Tom Fisher.