Fully Leased Freehold In A High Growth Corridor
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this substantial freehold investment located within one of Melbourne’s fastest developing growth corridors via by Public Auction on Friday 28th October at 12pm on-site.
This generational opportunity provides investors with the unique chance to acquire a prominent freehold investment leased to established National Tenants while enjoying the future development potential of a large land holding.
- Significant land area of 604sqm* with rear access entered from Main Street
- High-Profile two-level building of 515sqm*
- 100% fully leased to long standing quality Tenants including Australia Post Corporation and Telstra
- Total Rent: Returning $117,458* per annum plus GST
- Renewed leases from May and August 2022 with options through to 2028 providing a strong income stream and ultimate flexibility
- Zoned: Commercial 1
- Rear onsite parking for 8 cars
- Excellent public transport amenities directly opposite with the revitalized Thomastown Train Station and bus interchange
- Rapidly growing catchment with several projects nearby in different stages of planning and construction such as the Nexus Apartments comprising of 74 residences
- Prime trading section within High Street neighbouring the Commonwealth Bank and in proximity to other popular traders including IGA, TAB and Newspower
- Numerous future value add/development outcomes (stpa)*
- Abundance of public car parking available nearby including directly behind the property and surrounding Thomastown Train Station
211- 213 High Street Thomastown presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a rare freehold investment offered for the first time in 30 years leased to Australia Post, Telstra and Aussizz Group providing the successful purchaser with excellent income and flexibility to value add in the near future.
PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 28TH OCTOBER AT 12PM ON-SITE.