High Yield Landmark CBD Corner Freehold Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this high exposure freehold investment located on the prominent CBD corner of Wyndham and Fryers Streets Shepparton. Shepparton is the regional capital of the Goulburn Valley and encompasses a substantial population catchment of 150,000* residents.
The regional city is underpinned by numerous government funded departments in addition to the established local community and immediate agricultural sector.
This corner freehold investment provides investors with the rare chance to acquire a high corner exposure site leased to a long-standing venue with the benefit of a new 5 + 5 + 5 year lease.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Exceptional corner site of 396*sqm with combined street frontages of 40 plus metres.
- Long established and successful venue currently trading as Skky Bar.
- Multiple entertainment levels including outside deck and balcony area with unique 4.30am liquor license.
- Strong lease profile with 6 month guarantors and security deposit
- New 5 + 5 + 5 year lease from June 2022.
- Rent: $118,874* per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Annual CPI increases with the Tenant paying all the usual outgoings.
- Highly flexible and progressive Activity Centre Zoning under the City of Greater Shepparton Planning Scheme.
- Strategic CBD location close to the revitalized Maude Street Mall ( cost $17 million which is due for completion in late 2022).
- Close to major retailers and operators including Bendigo Bank, Kathmandu, Village Cinemas, Target, Government Department Offices, Coles, Kmart, Sportsgirl, Rebel Sport, Priceline, Australia Post and more
269 – 275 Wyndham Street, Shepparton presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after corner freehold investment located on one of Shepparton’s most prominent intersections.