Priced To Sell - Brunswick Investment With New 5 Year Lease
Shop 1, 216 Albion Street is perfectly positioned amongst the greater Nightingale Village apartment project comprising 6 new residential towers with over 200 apartments and 300 occupants.
Nightingale Anstey is developed and designed by Nightingale in collaboration with Breathe Architecture, two award winning firms delivering high quality sustainable projects to the community.
Key attributes include:
- Modern and spacious ground floor premises of 115sqm* comprising an immaculate, sustainable office fit out designed by Breathe Architecture
- Prominent frontage of over 9.2 metres* to Albion Street
- Returning $49,500* per annum plus outgoings and GST
- New 5 year lease plus 5 further 5 year terms to a secure tenant
- Immediately opposite Anstey Train Station and busy bicycle path providing excellent exposure to constant pedestrian traffic
- Brand new architecturally designed building
- Strong depreciation benefits
- 100% electric and carbon neutral in operations
- Only 5kms* North of the Melbourne CBD perfectly positioned within a densely populated section of Brunswick surrounded by over 1,000 apartments
- 180* metres to eclectic Sydney Road boasting a wide array of retailers and a host of well-regarded eateries and bars in addition to the tram line
- Ideal set and forget secure investment opportunity within a thriving popular inner-city location
FOR IMMEDIATE SALE.