Back to property search
Make a Statement in Exhibition Street!
Fitzroys are delighted to present 167 Exhibition Street via Expressions of Interest. This is an outstanding opportunity to make your mark on a Melbourne landmark in the East end of the CBD.
Key Features Include:
- Positioned between Bourke and Little Bourke Streets within the entertainment district of Melbourne’s CBD
- Whole building of 327sqm* across three levels including rooftop terrace
- High profile corner building in Melbourne’s East end
- Fitted with kitchen services for hospitality use
- Suits a mix of restaurant, function space and bar/lounge operators
- Surrounded by celebrated Melbourne eateries including Sunda, Gingerboy, Longrain, Ho Chi Mama, Daughter In Law, Bodega Underground, Florentino and Pellegrini’s
- Major hospitality location attracting theatre and musical attendees, tourists, office workers and residents
- Nestled between Melbourne’s famous Chinatown district as well as the Flinders lane hospitality precinct.
- Close proximity to Hotels including Stamford plaza, Mantra, Sheraton.
- Metres from Melbourne’s theatres including Her majesty’s theatre, Princess theatre and comedy theatre.