Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre Café Opportunity!
Fitzroys is delighted to act on behalf of the Maribyrnong City Council to offer this exceptional hospitality opportunity For Lease via Expressions of Interest.
Key features include:
- Ground floor cafe situated in Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre , comprising a building area of 60sqm with additional seating to accommodate 40 patrons
- Cafe Improvements include kitchen services contained within the tenancy including grease trap, kitchen exhaust sewer/drainage points, built in cool room and freezer
- Supported by up to one (1) million visitors annually at the Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre
- Adjacent to Highpoint Shopping Centre, a sub-regional centre that services a large proportion of the Western and Northen region
- Maribyrnong Council is one of the fastest growing municipalities, that is forecasted to nearly double over the next 15 years
- The Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre is currently undergoing a $10.5 million-dollar redevelopment which includes two water slides, large splash park and associated amenities which is expected to open in December 2023
- An opportunity for a tenant to have significant input into a creating a unique cafe destination to service the local and surrounding population
Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre with Council is looking to secure an established hospitality business to service the demand generated by patrons, staff and locals who utilise the centre on a daily basis.
Fitzroys is inviting Expression of Interest to lease which must be lodged on or before 5pm Wednesday 22nd March 2023 to Fitzroys.