Premium Investment In Surging Precinct
Fitzroys is delighted to offer one of Brunswick East’s most high profile and impeccably presented hospitality freeholds, prominently positioned on the corner of Lygon and Victoria Streets.
With a long lease to acclaimed food and beverage operators who’s stable includes prized eateries Tipo 00 and Osteria Ilaria, 331-335 Lygon Street presents an exceptional land rich inner city investment opportunity.
Key investments attributes include:
- Commanding dual street frontage of 35.23 metres* to busy intersection of Lygon and Victoria Streets
- Generous land area of 307sqm*
- 2 large shops on 1 Title
- 7 x 7 x 7 Year lease to renowned tenant trading as Figlia Pizzeria & Grana Deli
- Returning $127,308 per annum plus GST
- Immaculately presented, entirely renovated single storey building of 290sqm*
- Encompassing a flawless fit out across two businesses, Figlia restaurant and bar along with Grana Deli next door
- Within buzzing hospitality and lifestyle precinct only 4km* North of the CBD
- Surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most popular restaurants including Mama Manoush, Kumo, 400 Gradi, Zia Teresa and Teta Mona
- Excellent transport amenities at doorstep with the number 1 and 6 trams operating along Lygon Street – both leading to the CBD and to first class education facilities
- Surging location with various residential towers in immediate proximity with the commercial precinct set to further benefit from planned high density residential development nearby
- Ideal set and forget inner city investment with future value add potential (stca)
For further information or an inspection contact Chris Kombi or Ervin Niyaz of Fitzroys.
331-335 Lygon Street, Brunswick East - For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 15th June at 3pm