Landmark Opportunity In Major Activity Centre
Inspect by registered appointment Wednesday 4th October at 11am - 11.30am or Wednesday 11th October at 11am - 11.30am. Please contact Mark Talbot on 0409 222 411 or Julian Augustini on 0418 558 408 to register to inspect.
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this landmark corner opportunity located at the prominent and bustling intersection of Bay and Male Streets in the highly sought after Bayside suburb of Brighton.
This blue-ribbon property offers Investors and Owner Occupier buyers a rare opportunity to acquire an immaculately presented Victorian residence (with separate additional retail accommodation ) with the flexibility to re-configure and offer to the leasing market or alternatively occupy the premises.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Substantial land area of 760sqm* with a combined street frontage of over 63 metres.
- Total building area of 305sqm* comprising of an immaculately presented Victorian residence plus separate fully self-contained retail/office/studio entered from Male Street.
- Zoning: General Residential Zone – Schedule 2 (GRZ2).
- Suitable for a variety of uses including medical, allied health, home-based business and more (STCA).
- Excellent public car parking options available with undercover parking opposite within Coles.
- Proximity to a plethora of popular national and local operators including Coles, Chemist Warehouse, Aus Post, Flight Centre, Palace Cinemas, Hotel Brighton, Mr and Mrs P, Rocksalt and more
- Situated within a rapidly developing precinct of Bay Street which includes a variety of retail, office, medical and residential offerings.
- Easy access to the CBD via Nepean Highway and walking distance to North Brighton Train Station.
388 Bay Street, Brighton presents a rare opportunity to acquire a high exposure corner property located within blue ribbon suburb of Brighton with the flexibility to occupy or lease out to a variety of uses (STCA).
Agent in conjunction: Hodges Brighton - Julian Augustini 0418 558 408