Prized St Kilda Land Rich Opportunity
Fitzroys in conjunction with Miles Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this highly exposed, well-proportioned property with low site coverage and endless future possibilities.
Offered for the first time in 40 years, 184 Barkly Street is strategically positioned within the dynamic Acland Street precinct which is home to a mix of retail offerings, cafes, bars, restaurants and tourist attractions.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Underutilised site of 637sqm*
- Dominant street frontage of 22 metres
- Prominent 2 storey building comprising 3 shops and large first floor office
- Includes 13 onsite car parks
- Short-term holding income
- Desirable location opposite Acland Court Shopping Centre and Acland Street providing excellent day and night trade opportunities
- Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) providing various potential multi-storey development outcomes (STCA)
- Moments from a host of established Melbourne attractions including St Kilda beach and foreshore, Luna Park, Palais theatre, the Espy, St Kilda Sea Baths and Albert Park lake
- Excellent connectivity to the CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Rare opportunity to develop (STCA),, value add, invest or occupy
For further information or for an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Fitzroys or Miles Real Estate.