Established Restaurant in Rapidly Developing Precinct
Fitzroys are delighted to offer for sale by Expression of Interest Closing on Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 3pm this ground floor corner investment leased to established licensed restaurant operator – Red Cliff.
This ground floor investment is the only retail component of the 15-level office building and enjoys a prominent corner position near the intersection of Queen and Lonsdale Street within Melbourne’s CBD.
The key attributes of this investment include:
- Open plan ground floor restaurant of 330sqm approx.
- High exposure position formed from Queen Street and Finlay Alley.
- Lease: 7 + 7 from August 2020 returning $197,684 pa gross plus GST.
- Red Cliff Authentic Chinese Restaurant is highly rated on a variety of social media eatery platforms and provides sit down lunch, dinner and also services the CBD with take-away and home delivery.
- Moments from a host of CBD attractions including Bourke Street Mall, Emporium Shopping Mall, Melbourne Central and Hardware Lane Restaurant Precinct.
- Extremely well serviced by a strong customer base from nearby offices, residential apartments and a variety of education users including Victoria University City Campus.
- Surrounded by a variety of buildings earmarked for future development including the permit approved 68 level tower at 280 Queen Street. -Excellent transport services available with a bus service immediately outside and Flagstaff Station only 200 metres away.
Ground Floor, 256 Queen Street, Melbourne presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a substantial ground floor investment leased to an established restaurant operator located in a rapidly developing precinct of Melbourne’s CBD.
For further information or for an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agents.