Absolute Centre of the Action – Brighton Freehold
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this perfectly located freehold opportunity located in the highly popular and sought after shopping strip of Bay Street Brighton via on site Auction Wednesday 4th October at 1pm.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Situated close to the corner of Bay Street and Willansby Avenue in the highly desirable bayside suburb of Brighton.
- Amazing frontage of 6.3 metres approx to Bay Street with attractive north facing aspect.
- Full height high exposure glass shop front.
- Open plan shop leased to established and multiple store Tenant of 10 plus years – “Serenity”.
- Rent: $44,096 plus semi-gross outgoings and GST.
- Lease: Expires 31st March 2024 plus options through to March 2028.
- Abundance of public car parking nearby and also at rear.
- Superbly located amongst leading retailers including Rock/Salt, Mr & Mrs P, Chemist Warehouse, Coles Supermarket, Aust Post, Flight Centre and more.
- Surrounded by a plethora of multi – level apartment sites constructed, in construction and in planning stage.
- Benefitting from high levels of foot traffic along Bay Street with the North Brighton Train Station only 150 metres away.
336 Bay Street, Brighton presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after freehold investment providing the successful purchaser with a trophy investment within a premier shopping strip.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC ON SITE AUCTION WEDNESDAY 4TH OCTOBER at 1PM