Entry Level Investment in Tightly Held Location
Fitzroys is delighted to offer Ground Floor/147 Bulleen Road, Balwyn North for Public Auction on Friday 10th November at 12pm.
Key attributes of the offering include:
- Ground floor retail/ office premises of 116sqm* with rear access.
- Secure lease returning $36,135* per annum (as of February 2024).
- All usual outgoings payable by the Tenant
- Leased to long standing tenant ‘Numbers Works’n Words’ - One of 34 tutoring centres across Australia.
- Within a tightly held retail strip that is anchored by Tatin Pastries, Hellenico Deli, Sessions Liquor, Via Condotti, Bar Sur Loup and Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates within the busy strip.
- Thousands of cars passing everyday given the close proximity to the Eastern Freeway Bulleen Road exit.
- Major recent council landscaping works further enhancing this popular strip
- Entry level investment in highly desired residential location. REA statistics show $2,385,300* as the median house price within Balwyn North (September 2023).
For further information or an inspection, please contact Fitzroys selling agents, Shane Mills or Chris James.