Albert Park Trophy Supermarket Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this trophy retail investment located in the highly sought after and popular shopping strip of Albert Park Village.
This high-profile opportunity provides investors with the rare chance to acquire a sought-after investment with the benefit of a long-term lease to one of Melbourne's leading independent grocers – Gum Tree Good Food.
The key attributes of this opportunity include:
- Situated in the highly desirable Albert Park Village shopping precinct – one of Melbourne’s best shopping strips known for its long history of low vacancies and strong rental levels.
- Substantial ground floor retail showroom with basement accessed via internal staircase and goods lift – totalling 348sqm*
- New 7 + 7 + 7 year lease to well-established tenant Gum Tree Good Food – est. 2009
- Rent: $300,000* per annum plus GST and outgoings
- Fixed annual increases
- Ultra-low Land Tax exposure
- Three (3) car spaces on title
- Super prime position between Montague Street roundabout and Faussett Street, perfectly set back behind Dundas Place Reserve.
- Strong foot traffic precinct and located amongst other leading national/local retailers and venues including Albert Park Hotel, MECCA (new flagship under construction), Dundas Faussett, Husk, Country Road, Woolworths, Pony Boy, Neds Bake, Flannel, Laurent and more.
- Abundance of public car parking available and underpinned by excellent transport services and a strong local demographic. 87-89 Dundas Place, Albert Park presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a sought-after retail investment providing the successful purchaser a trophy investment within a premier shopping strip.