Striking South Yarra Office Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale by Public Auction on Wednesday 28th February at 12pm on-site a striking freehold investment at 59 Garden Street, South Yarra.
Key features of this offering include:
- New lease to well-regarded architecture firm Telha Clarke returning $92,500 p.a.*
- Impressive multi-level building of 350sqm* featuring immaculate office improvements
- Freehold site of 195sqm within favourable Activity Centre Zone offering numerous future development outcomes (stpa)
- On-site parking
- Situated within the heart of South Yarra’s lifestyle, commercial and retail precinct that is well serviced by public transport including trams along Chapel Street/Malvern Road/Toorak Road and South Yarra Train Station to the north
- Within proximity to the Jam Factory Redevelopment (Gurner/Newmark Capital/Qualitas which will further enhance the amenity of this location
For further information or an inspection, contact Lewis Waddell or David Bourke.