3 Exciting New Shops In Surging Location!
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for lease by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10th March, three new shops located on the busy corner intersection of Lygon and Victoria Streets.
Positioned immediately in front of the tram stop and in proximity to medium and high density developments, successful business such as F.A.T Fried and Tasty, East Elevation, Uncle Joes Bar, Mr Wilkinson Bar, Armature Pilates, Mama Manoush and IGA to name a few, the potential for this location will impress.
Each tenancy has the benefit of hospitality base services and toilets which will compliment any Food and Beverage use and other uses such as service retail, retail and office.
- 3 new tenancies with wide shop fronts
- Areas from 80sqm – 191sqm with flexible floor plates
- High exposure to passing traffic on busy Lygon Street and Victoria Street
- Suit variety of uses (stcs) including food with each shop encompassing grease trap, extraction, 3 phase power and toilets
- Potential for outdoor seating (stpa)
- Easily accessible location
- Surrounded by an established and thriving community underpinned by multiple apartment developments
- Suited to a variety of retail and commercial uses (stpa)
- Attractive lease terms and conditions available
331-335 Lygon Street, Brunswick East presents an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a thriving, in demand retail and commercial precinct.
Contact Ervin Niyaz on 0404 808 327 to register your interest and secure an exclusive tenancy to suit your individual business requirements..