Union Quarter - A Mixed Use Masterpiece!
Union Quarter is a brilliant mixed-use development providing vital retail and accommodation to Spotswood, a suburb enjoying incredible gentrification.
The master plan includes a large Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s liquor, a medical centre and chemist together with specialty shops including a plethora of café’s and a restaurant with extensive basement parking.
Union Quarter will also be home to over 500 people in 334 one, two and three, bedroom apartments integrated seamlessly with the retail to create a thriving Town Centre sure to set a new standard in Melbourne’s west.
Further keys features include:
- 10 tenancies available with sizes ranging from 40sqm up to 200sqm approx.
- Suits variety of uses including food and beverage offerings, health/beauty, specialty and service retailers
- Construction is marching ahead with over one third complete, with tenancy handover due for late 2021
- The Centre is 60% leased with prime specialty shops now available
- Busy corner exposure to Melbourne Road & McLister Street Adjacent to medical building also within the project
- Large frontage directly onto car park
- Direct access to Newport Train Station and the Westgate Freeway
- Service the booming population in the West