2 Affordable Fitzroy Freeholds in Thriving Hotspot
Fitzroys is pleased to offer 28 & 30 Johnston Street, Fitzroy for sale via consecutive Public Auctions on Thursday 24th June at 12pm.
- Positioned between Brunswick Street and Nicholson Street within Fitzroys’ highly acclaimed lifestyle and hospitality precinct
- Close proximity to national tenants including Coles, 7 Eleven, Liquorland, Goodlife, Dangerfield and renowned hospitality operators Laundry Bar, Naked for Satan, Provincial Hotel, The Spanish Club, Mile End and many more
- Just 1.5km from Melbourne CBD
- Within favourable Commercial 1 zoning
- Two single level buildings with value add potential (stca)
- Excellent transport amenities with Nicholson Street trams running to Melbourne CBD and Inner Northern Suburbs
- Rapidly developing apartment and commercial office population
28 JOHNSTON STREET, FITZROY: - Land area of 128sqm* - Offered with vacant possession
30 JOHNSTON STREET, FITZROY: - Land area of 131sqm - Leased to established popular eatery, Burger Road - 5 + 5 + 5 year lease commencing April 2020 - Returning $44,500 per annum
Rare affordable opportunities in booming inner city location!
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION THURSDAY 24TH JUNE AT 12 PM