2 Refurbished Character Filled Warehouses
Fitzroys is delighted to offer two impressively converted warehouses located metres from the corner of Albert and Lygon Streets, in the highly desirable Brunswick East Village.
Suited to an array of users including office, food and beverage, service retail, showroom, fitness and wellness (stpa), the properties can be leased together or separately.
104 ALBERT STREET
- Building area of 473sqm*
- Incorporates container height roller door, polished concrete floors, ground and mezzanine office areas
- On site parking
106-110 ALBERT STREET - Building area of 1,140sqm* - Incorporates roller door, polished timber and concrete floors - On site parking
- The flexibility to lease one or both tenancies with a combined area of 1,613sqm*
- Bright, open plan tenancies pouring with natural light
- Each building is fully self-contained with separate access
- Equipped with LED lighting, 3 phase power and bathrooms
- Suit variety of uses (stpa) including creative office, retail showroom, coffee roasting, restaurant, food hall and bar, group fitness training or gyms
- Potential for outdoor seating (stpa)
- Easily accessible location with trams operating along Lygon Street
- Surrounded by an established and thriving community underpinned by multiple apartment developments
- Close to recreational facilities and popular eateries, bars and retailers including The East Brunswick Hotel, Noisy Ritual, Mr Wilkinson, F.A.T Fried & Tasty, East Elevation, Uncle Joes Bar, Rumi, Mama Manoush, Bed Bath & Table and IGA to name a few.
- Attractive lease terms and conditions available
104 & 106-110 Albert Street, Brunswick East presents a rare opportunity to be a part of one of Melbourne’s most rapidly gentrifying, in demand lifestyle and commercial precincts.