Expansive Whole Floor Opposite Melbourne Central
Prominently located on the North Eastern corner of Elizabeth and La Trobe Streets within the ‘North Precinct’ of the CBD, the building is situated directly opposite Melbourne Central Shopping Centre/Train Station and Elizabeth Street Tram service. The prime position offers easy accessibility and ample nearby cafes and restaurants for staff or students (Education users).
The building offers a unique large floorplate across a single level, with 2 x separate foyer entrances and excellent street exposure being a corner low rise building.
Key features include:
- Level 1: Whole floor of 1,202sqm*
- Prominent corner building position
- Two (2) separate building foyer entrances (Elizabeth Street and La Trobe Street)
- Three (3) fire escape stairwells
- Existing fit out includes various offices and classrooms
- Option to revert back to clear open plan
- Endeavor College currently occupy Levels 2 & 3
- Located directly opposite Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and Train Station
- Suitable for Education or Office (STCA)
- NABERS Rating exempt
Please contact Phillip Cullity 0419 322 825 or Stephen Land 0400 950 290 for further details or an inspection.