384m2 – 570m2
2 Flexible City Fringe Warehouses In Surging Precinct
Fitzroys is delighted to offer two outstanding office warehouse freeholds at 77 and 79 Murphy Street, Richmond, For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 16th August at 1pm.
The properties are available to purchase individually or in one-line and provide a great degree of flexibility, with the ability to Occupy, Develop, Value-Add or Invest
Presenting a rare offering in a highly sought-after city-fringe location, these properties are positioned within a precinct with anticipated short to medium term transformation, as exhibited in 6-level and 9-level developments occurring nearby, plus other sites in various stages of planning.
This unique Richmond commercial area is home to iconic businesses including Mountain Goat Brewery, Maker Coffee, Phillipa’s Bakery, Veneziano Coffee Roasters and more!
A summary of the offerings are as follows:
OPTION 1 – 77 Murphy Street, Richmond
- Offered with Vacant Possession
- Combined street frontage of 53.9 metres (Murphy, Vaughan, Blazey Street)
- Land area of 320sqm*
- Building area of 320sqm*
- Impressive showroom/office/warehouse Improvements with excellent natural light
- Dual roller door access
OPTION 2 – 79 Murphy Street, Richmond
- Offered with short-term lease
- Frontages to Murphy Street & Blazey Street
- Land area of 284sqm*
- Building area of 250sqm*
- Roller-door access to Blazey Street
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
OPTION 3 – 77 & 79 Murphy Street, Richmond
- Total Land Area 604sqm*
- Combined Building Area 570sqm*
- Combined Street Frontage 69.6 metres!
384m2 – 570m2