150m2 – 700m2
East End, Creative, Building Repositioned
Exciting whole building repositioning – 124 Exhibition Street is set to be a new ten (10) story creative office destination in the prime East End of town.
Located on the Eastern side of Exhibition Street between Little Collins and Bourke Streets, just a short walk to Parliament Train Station and to the well serviced Collins Street and Bourke Street tram networks. The building is situated nearby to some of the most exclusive restaurants in the CBD in Grill Americano and Gimlet, not to mention Yakimono, Chris Lucas’ Society and Nick and Nora’s Bar within the newly finished 80 Collins Street – Melbourne’s premium retail and dining precinct where culture, business and luxury collide.
124 Exhibition Street intends to accommodate the needs of the current office environment and provide the necessary services to create a sense of community and flexibility to transform business.
Key building repositioning features include:
- New architecturally striking building lobby
- Two (2) brand new retail tenancy’s to offer ancillary services for the area/office building
- Quality End of Trip facilities with showers, lockers and bike racks
- Fresh façade render
- New windows throughout, remaining openable
- New HVAC system and Electrical Services throughout
- Whole floors of 351sqm*
- Efficient side core lift with two (2) lifts servicing the building
- Exposed ceilings and services
- Polished concrete flooring
- Strip LED lighting
- Un-interrupted views to the East (Level 7 and above), include the top of the Historical Windsor Hotel
Please contact Phillip Cullity 0419 322 825 or Stephen Land 0400 950 290 for further details or an inspection.
150m2 – 700m2