Exciting Retail Opportunities at Aurora Town Centre
Aurora Village Retail is an exciting new development located within the rapidly evolving suburb of Epping North.
Key details include:
- 15 tenancies with retail areas from 62sqm and above
- Prominent dual frontage to Harvest Home Road and Supermarket car park (350 spaces approx.)
- Aurora Village is anchored by a large Coles Supermarket (4,000sqm approx.), full line Aldi supermarket and Liquorland
- Shops are suitable for a variety of uses including food & beverage, service retail, specialty, medical and more (stca)
- Due for completion in mid 2018
Once completed, the retail offerings within Aurora are expected to be in very high demand and become the key destination for residents as there are currently no supermarket facilities within the primary trade area in this rapidly developing catchment.
Epping North's Aurora Estate is located approximately 25km from Melbourne’s CBD and easily accessed via Hume Freeway. The region has seen strong population growth over recent years and is forecast to continue growing for an extended period of time.
Contact exclusive agents Fitzroys today for more information.