Premier Investment in High Activity Precinct
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this high-profile investment freehold located in the prime of Swan Street and situated at the doorstep of the recently announced ‘Cremorne Place Implementation Plan - December 2020.
The Implementation Plan is a vision roadmap for the Cremorne precinct to support on-going appropriate development delivered by state agencies and local council.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
- Prominent location situated within the highly popular Swan Street Activity Centre shopping precinct.
- Land Area: 203sqm with substantial frontage of 7.13 metres
- Leased to 3 quality Tenants including Spud Bar, Woodenstone Barbers and Richmond Football Club providing potential to develop site and or value add within 4 years (STCA) approx.
- Total Rent: $142,752* per annum net plus GST.
- On site parking plus large public car park at rear.
- Zoned: Commercial 1 with highly attractive DD017 Development Overlay promoting 7 storeys approx (STCA).
- Excellent public car parking at rear and only 60 metres to East Richmond Train Station.
- Outstanding transport services available with Swan and Church Street tram services leading to the CBD.
- Surrounded by exceptional popular retailers including Westpac Bank, Berties, Fargo & Co, Chemist Warehouse, high performing Coles Click and Collect, BWS, Dimmeys Coles Supermarket, Foxes Den, Grill’d, TAB, established eateries and more.
- Close to numerous multi - level projects currently or soon to be constructed.
226 Swan Street, Richmond presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire highly sought-after Swan Street freehold situated within a rapidly developing retail, office and residential precinct.