Flagship Retail Opportunity In The Centre Of Toorak Village
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for lease an iconic two storey building located at 440 Toorak Road, Toorak, on the corner of Carters Avenue. This is a rare opportunity for a business to secure a major corner presence within the heart of the prestigious Toorak Village retail and lifestyle precinct.
The property is perfectly positioned opposite Toorak’s new $600 million signature development, St Germain, which incorporates Coles Supermarket, Cecconi’s, Olympia Bath House and 10,000sqm* of fully occupied office space.
Key attribute of this offering include:
- Significant two level building of 377sqm* with rear access and onsite parking
- Combined dual street frontage of over 44 metres
- Exceptional branding / signage opportunities
- Flexible offering suited to a variety of uses including retail, medical, office, etc.
- Potential to alter frontage with financial assistance from landlord
- Absolute prime retail location surrounded by recognised brands including Vintage Cellars, Coles, Woolworths, CBA, Westpac and many more
- Strategically positioned to benefit from further upcoming developments such as Orchard Piper’s $150m mixed use project on Toorak Road and their $400m luxury apartment development on Carters Avenue
- Well serviced by public transport with Toorak Road tram 58 on the doorstep and Hawksburn Station 1km* to the south
- Convenient customer parking at rear with large public car park abutting property from Carters Avenue
- Available now!