Iconic Triple Storey Freehold In The Heart of The Action
Fitzroys is privileged to offer one of Brunswick Street’s most iconic and high profile buildings for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 14th March at 2pm onsite.
320-324 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy dominates the local streetscape with its towering brick façade and absolute prime position within one of Melbourne’s most popular and revered hospitality and lifestyle precincts.
The property boasts an array of attributes including:
- Substantial three storey building of 580sqm*
- Expansive frontage of 15.24 metres to Brunswick Street, 20.22 metres to Argyle Street plus laneway frontage
- Valuable corner land holding of 314sqm*
- Fully leased to 3 tenants - Shawcross Pizza, Lost Boys Bar and Brunswick Street Gallery
- Returning $227,668 per annum plus GST
- Includes onsite car parking
- Highly sought after location in the centre of Brunswick Street’s entertainment precinct surrounded by popular restaurants, bars, cafes, retailers and a surging night scene
- Excellent connectivity to arterials roads and only 2kms* from Melbourne’s CBD
Offered for the first time since 1981, this is a generational opportunity to secure a freehold of this size and nature, positioned in the commercial epicentre of inner-city lifestyle activity.
For further information or an inspection, please contact Fitzroys exclusive selling agents.