Creative Offices at ‘Skipping Girl’
One of Melbourne’s most iconic signs, the Skipping Girl, is perched above this boutique office building which borders the CBD Fringe suburbs of Abbotsford and Richmond. The offices are positioned right on the Yarra River, with scenic views and a sense of tranquillity offering various exclusive terrace spaces and open air common areas together with surrounding green parklands.
An exciting Office offering that is tailored towards todays new age of ‘Office’ requirements that heavily factor staff amenity, open/fresh air space and work/lifestyle balance.
Building features and details include:
- Areas from 273sqm, 356sqm, 619sqm and 875sqm
- Combination of fitted and open plan offices
- Concrete floors and exposed ceilings
- Private terrace spaces overlooking the Yarra River
- Tree lined Yarra River views and outlook
- Open air common areas
- Brand new End of Trip facilities being planned/built
- Ample onsite car parking with a total of 105 spaces within the building
- Various nearby parklands and walking/running/riding trails
- Positioned directly opposite Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and a short walk to nearby boutique breweries and general amenity