A Grade Offices in the Heart of Thriving Werribee City Centre
Located in the heart of Werribee’s City Centre “The Hunter Building”, 22 Synnot Street, is a recently completed mixed use A-Grade complex that incorporates brand new quality office accommodation in one of Australia’s fastest growing Municipalities.
The Hunter Building provides a mix of amenity including ground floor retail, Holiday Inn Hotel accommodation, office space and secure dedicated and public car parking.
This is a rare opportunity to secure an A-Grade office in this emerging locale, featuring large efficient floor plates, excellent views & natural light and ample secure car parking situated only minutes from Werribee Train Station and Bus Interchange and Watton Street Retail Centre.
Key features include:
- Available now
- Brand new office space with large excl Balconies
- Areas from 755-3,078sqm*
- Level 6: 755sqm*
- Level 7: 2,323sqm* (Whole Floor)
- Total: 3,078sqm*
- Floor to ceiling windows provide excellent natural light and views
- Superb views of Port Phillip Bay, You Yangs and Melbourne CBD
- 89 secure dedicated spaces plus ample public parking
- End of Trip Facilities
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Function Centre provides staff and clients travelling interstate or overseas with accommodation
- Watton Street Retail precinct is only a 1 minute walk
- 2 Minutes to the Werribee Train Station
- Lush River trails, parks and gardens for staff wellness activities
- Drive Distances: 38 mins to/from Melbourne CBD, 43 mins to/from Geelong, 30 mins to both Melbourne Airport and Geelong Town Centre
- Boutique pubs including The Park Hotel, The Bridge Hotel and the Wine Bar ‘Corked’ overlooking the Werribee River
- Abundance of cafes and restaurants in the Werribee City Centre
Additional nearby services include but not limited to Anytime Fitness, F45, Twelve Rounds & In-Balance Gyms, Officeworks, SNAP printing, Coles and Woolworths shopping centres, Wyndham and Chirnside Parks, Werribee River and River Trail, Werribee Racecourse, Victoria University Werribee, CSIRO Food Innovation Centre, Mercy Hospital Werribee and the Melbourne University Veterinary Campus.
NABERS Energy rating: Designed for 4.5 stars
Please contact Fitzroys Office Leasing for further information and to arrange inspections.